Sunday, February 25, 2024

Benjamin Visits Broken U.K. Towns

Britain; the world's sixth biggest economy. But what is life like for the average Brit outside of the capital city? Well, I went to investigate and what I found wasn't too promising. Join me on a journey into the provinces of this once great country for what might be my most brutal adventure yet...



My short take
This is what happens when the wealthy eliminate the middle class. A problem throughout the world in my opinion. Including some parts right here in the United States.



This is a result of wealthy corporate interests shipping jobs to exploit poorer nation's workers. Here's a challenge. Take a look at the labels on every one of the products you buy. See where they are made. Most of my prescriptions,​ cat food and nearly every thing in my house was manufactured outside the United States. It's become nearly impossible to buy American no matter how hard you try. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published