Thursday, October 20, 2022

OMG Shannon K. O’Brien Is Back

I've followed her for 14 years. She hadn't posted a singing video in a year. Hopefully now that she's almost done writing her books she'll dedicate more of her time getting back to them. As far as I know she never appeared publicly, only on YouTube. Here's one she just posted followed by a sampling of four amongst many, many videos she posted throughout the years. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone equal to her vocal talent.

About
Just a boring homemaker who loves to write, sing, cook, and bake! Feel free to follow me on Twitter @ShannonK_OBrien Thanks for stopping by.


"I’ve always hated the karaoke version of that original cover,
so when I found this new one, I just had to redo it."


Posted October 19, 2022

Posted October 17, 2009


Posted March 17, 2011


Posted May 6,2011


Posted January 7, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published