Sunday, October 16, 2022

Alaska's Most Remote Island

I've been following the recent posts of Peter Santenello as he visited the most remote area of the United States. A place where life is unlike anywhere else in the lower 48. Where people are fully reliant on one another. Surely one of our most overlooked areas in the United States.

Far from the Alaskan mainland is a secluded island in the Bering Strait. Here the views span for an eternity, Russia is within sight, and the Siberian Yupik People are living a unique lifestyle removed from everyone. Come join me to see what this unknown sliver of America looks like on the ground.

Uploaded October 16, 2022

As I watch many of these youtubers exploring the world I've come to this conclusion. Most people are honest and friendly. While political differences, governments and religions are hostile towards one another most people themselves are not. This is why I feel it most important to watch these kind of videos when I come across them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published