Monday, September 5, 2022

Economy Cars Are A Dying Breed

foxnews.com
These are the only new cars left for under $20,000
"There are now just three models priced under $20,000, including destination fees, but you can call it five if you're being generous."

I'm still driving my 1990 Dodge Caravan and love it. Yes I put some dollars into it but nothing near what any of these used and new cars cost. I had it since 1996. It held all my sheetrock I used redoing my basement and 3rd floor. Even 12ft 2x4's. Held four bikes when we went on trail rides. Many trips to the shore fully loaded with beach stuff. I never want to give it up. My only hope is some jerk doesn't smash into me. I'll never be able to afford a used car on my present retirement income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published