Saturday, February 26, 2022

Why You Can't Repair Your Own Vehicle

This is crazy. I had no idea someone couldn't possibly replace these two basic parts on their own. The days of being your own DIY garage mechanic are way long gone. I've been watching dozen's of this guy's videos. Enough of them to realize I wouldn't dare try and repair even the spark plugs (many of which are buried beneath a nest of other parts). His patience and skills far exceed my own or ever would hope to have.

'Rainman Ray' (Florida) is a very patient well educated guy.  Imagine what the tools alone cost. Thus making the repair shop a cheaper alternative. No wonder repairs cost so damn much.


A 20 minute repair that ends up taking
hours through no fault of the mechanic.

I truly wish I could be certain to find a skilled mechanic as such as he in this area. This occupation seems to require the same skills as a surgeon at fraction of the pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published