Friday, January 28, 2022

Pennsylvania Court- Mail-in Voting Unconstitutional

washingtonpost.com
Pennsylvania court declares state’s mail-in voting law unconstitutional, in win for Republicans
"The state’s Democratic attorney general promised a swift appeal and insisted that the court’s action won’t have an immediate impact on elections this year"

Here's The thing
I do my entire banking and savings accounts online (not in person). File all my taxes online (not in person). Renew my car registration online (not in person). Order my prescriptions, Medicare information and transactions, hospital appointments/records/test results, car/homeowner insurance and charge purchases online. None of these are in person.

Just what makes voting so special that I'd be forced to appear in person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published