Saturday, November 13, 2021

Meat Loaf- The Dan Rather Interview

The Big Interview (2016)

I've been watching this Dan Rather series of interviews for a while now. This one I found to be one of most interesting. I had no idea the 74 year old performer was this introspective. I've always thought Jim Steinman (great composer, arranger and producer as he may be) was nothing without Meat Loaf. And Meat Loaf nothing without he. Neither did I have any idea Michael Lee Aday (Meat Loaf) appeared in over 60 acting roles. One final thought: Dan Rather has got to be one of the greatest interviewers ever.

September 25, 2021
“Mercury Blues" | Jukebox | Huckabee​

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published