Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Things That Piss Me Off

I'm pissed about a few things right now. Here are some of them. 

3 or 4 daily repeating robocalls to sue somebody. If I could sue anyone it would be these aholes.

Robocalls for car warranty. My van is 21 years old.. WTF you talking about!

The worst of all. Two or three emails a week from my bank accounts  pestering for my mobile cell number and to download their apps.  First of all I don't have a mobile phone. I don't want the damn thing. Have absolutely no need for one. Secondly if I did I'd sure as hell would not install any of their apps. I would think everyone should know by now these jerks take more information off your phone then anyone could imagine. They try to convince consumers their doing them a favor. I'm sure as hell not going to spent $30+ a month just to conduct business with the parking authorities, retailers, airports, public transportation, theater/concerts or anyone the hell else either. All of which will be tracking, snooping and doing all kinds of stuff which is none of their business. 

My pharmacy also pisses me off. Every month they wait till 3 days before I run out to let me order. Each and every time it says they are out of stock It takes at least 4 days to come in. The last time I had to call them on the 5th day (2 days without meds). It was there but they hadn't bothered to unpack the order!

The faked supply shortage. I'm convinced this is artificially created to drive up demand, Increased demand means price increases. A way of making up for lost sales during the pandemic. There's plenty of supplies. They're just not being delivered. Trucks are being turned away from the overloaded ports. Railroads are charging businesses for warehousing goods they are failing to deliver. One company complained they are being charged over $900,000 a month by the railroad it gets goods from for storage. In other words making lots of money off of him failing to do their job while he loses sales. Ship containers are now costing shippers at least 3x's more then last year. All of this will cost you and I while these wealthy conivers fleece everyone else down wind to line their pockets. I call bullshit on this legal thievery. Course it would help if we made these goods here instead of exploiting poverty wage workers in other countries. It's almost as though karma has came home to roost. Suck it up buttercup.


Don't get me started about all those politicians in Washington. What a sorry lot we have in the U.S. congress right now. The media isn't helping either. The media's job is to keep us agitated and devisive against one another. It's about the only they're good at anymore. It sure as hell ain't about journalism, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published