Saturday, September 26, 2020

2020 Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate: Alien Life

I just eat this kind of stuff up. Yes the video is a hour and a half but I enjoyed every aspect of it because I love open minded intelligent people. There's probably a hundred things I could say about what they discussed. However I will very briefly say, I totally believe intelligence will occupy any container it comes across no matter the form. Unfortunately for us we're very limited in so much as being unable to comprehend the vastness of the greater that exists. This despite our ever expanding technology enabling us to broaden our observations far beyond our somewhat constrained physical senses and brain processing power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published