Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Mel Brooks Comic Genius



What?
You expected another substantive post?


For at least a little while I'm taking a break from the news. Too many jerks on all sides not worth the taking up of my time. 90% of what the wife and I watch has little to do with all the negativity surrounding us these days. Look, they live in their bubble. We have ours. I think this blog should reflect more on our viewing habits and the world we choose to live in. This rather this then stressing over things there's little I or the wife can do anything about.

I need do a bit more refocusing on this blog about science, entertainment and all the other stuff I care more about rather then dreading where this country is headed. I intend to do less politicizing and fact checking sharing more of the things which I actually spend my time on when not blogging.

The way I see it...
When it comes to politics not one single soul is ever going to be able change another persons mind. There will always be deceivers, liars, crooks and all kinds of bad actors. I'm never going to be able to change this in any way. What I can do is avoid dwelling on this kind of stuff. I intend to no longer pay attention to them on this blog. Instead I'll refocus on just about anything other then some of those posts which I have in the past which only serve to amplify the conflicts we face daily in the world. There's enough of them already out there. I needn't add my voice to them.

The challenge for me will be to remain above the noise. Not add to it. I truly believe conflict of any kind poisons the soul. Thus I intend going forward to no longer become a participant in it. I left myself get too involved in the fracas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published