Tuesday, February 4, 2020

How Democrats Helped Trump Get Elected

Oh there might have been election rigging in 2016 alright but it wasn't against Trump. It was by the DNC determined to make sure Bernie couldn't win the primaries. Call it bad karma if you will but all the rest of us Bernie supporters paid a dear price. I can't tell you how much I wrestled with writing in Bernie but I held my nose and voted for Hillary. Something I regret to this day and will never do again unless the person I actually want ends up on the presidential ballot in November.

There were several things they did. Cut off Bernie's access to the DNC data information base under the excuse Bernie had access to Hillary's campaign email information they themselves left unlocked. Bernie swore they never accessed it and reported it to them. None the less Bernie's campaign was denied access for three critical months during his campaign.

Some of the "super delegates" ignored the voters' wishes in support of Bernie whom they were sent to represent and instead cast their votes for Hillary.

Below is what set me off the most (as if that weren't enough) In the following video you will witness the party chair going completely off the rails against Bernie supporters. The video that follows explains more clearly and detail what transpired.

Nevada Democratic Convention Rigging Against Bernie Sanders
(Raw Footage)


Jonah Veil Gaming Commentary


What followed were huge protests all over the country by Bernie supporters. I'm almost 100% certain a large number of them were so pissed off with Hillary they sat out the election.

While many are now disturbed questioning whether voting machines will produce an accurate tally I'm still stinging from the last election. A system whereby what appears on these machines may not reflect those who should not be on them in the first place. I'm certain I'm not the only one who still has a bad taste left in their mouth from what happened the last time. All I can say is, this better not happen in this election again or count me out.

We'll see what happens with the next round of these caucuses and with the outcomes of these new vote counting machines. If the 2016 Nevada caucuses were any kind of sign of what's lays yet ahead things won't be looking too promising for Democrats in 2020 either.

I repeat this is how How Democrats Helped Trump Get Elected
Hundreds of Sanders Delegates Walk Off
Convention Floor in Protest of "Rigged" Election


Will Democrats be stupid enough to repeat this same mistake again?

4 comments:

  1. I will admit that when Joe Biden was in 4th. place with 62 % of the vote counted I was shocked.Now I believe this nominating process is wide open.I believe Mike Bloomberg is going to create more confusion for the party once his name appears on the ballots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching the State of the Union, I agree Democrats ARE helping to get Trump re-elected, and by a huge margin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I agree Democrats have all but guaranteed Trump's re-election.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published