Monday, February 3, 2020

Super Bowl Half Time Show

I'll admit I'm old but... Girls, put on your damn pants!
I'm not amused by all the crotch grabbing, spreading, twerking and ass shaking . I thought women libbers were beyond such things. Neither did the underage girls in cages representing Trump's incarceration escape my attention. Nor the amount of lip-syncing either.

Bruce Springsteen nor the Rolling Stones (to name but two) didn't employ these over produced distractions involving tons of dancers, fireworks and frankly the exploitation of women's body parts.

The whole thing seemed phony to me. Especially the so-called crowd surfing. If you paid close attention you would see only four handlers holding her for a specific time when they returned her to the stage. Not just some random fans. PHONY!

It was estimated the 12 minute show cost about $12 million dollars. If that's the best a million a minute can do may I suggest they host a raffle. How about awarding 12 fans attending the game a million dollars apiece instead? I'm sure attendee sports fans would appreciate this more then only a half of stadium who can see the show which is facing cameras. Those who didn't come or care about a bunch of girls wiggling their asses who were only there to see the game.
I'll bet if they eliminated the half time show nobody would miss it except those who pocket the money for it. Am I alone on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published