Friday, September 27, 2019

Robocall Center FAIL


These guys aren't very good at their jobs. Just got a call whom the caller-ID identified as 'Capital BC'. They wanted me to press #1 in order to receive a refund from "my electric utility" company for an overcharge of $30. Who knew they were in the generating business :-)


One thing is for sure. My answer machine is a good listener. It listens to three or four of these calls a day and never complains. Even those never ending ridiculous calls from my pharmacy who seems wanting to endlessly push unwanted pills on me no matter how many times I complain to knock it off. The same pharmacy chain sends me automated bills claiming my insurance never paid them twice or three times a year (when they did). Course they also tried to short me on my last prescription pickup (worth about $650).

Great googa-mooga people... FOCUS !

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published