Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Why I'm Not Inspired To Blog As Much

It's not unusual for me to speak negatively at this time of year. It's usually after I reflect over the past year on people's comments. For the large part most are extremely negative and uninformed.

For example Bernie O'Hare created a informative post about Ron Beitler wanting to run for a seat in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives.. It so happens I have great respect for Ron, his opinions and his successful business. BUT--check out the vile uninformed comments. For certain Ron already has a successful business and family. He has no need to put himself out there for this kind of abuse. No wonder few decent people are willing to run for office. Bernie has far more patience then I for this kind of stuff.

Another example is the negative uninformed comments on Molovinsky's blog which keeps hammering away at the Strata Apartments insulting it's tenants. Look I happen to know a guy who lives there. He earns close to $500,000 and says most units are indeed occupied. Besides the point here isn't about whether someone else thinks people are stupid for renting them or the Morning Call is lying. The main point seems to be bitching about them for whatever reasons that elude me for doing so.

This is why I'm hesitant to post anything with substantial content. If there is a comment left it usually requires me to explain why they're uninformed. Check out the comments on on this prior post regarding the fairgrounds and stormwater fee's impact on it.

I'm almost convinced at this point most people just want to bitch. It seems the internet is made up of uninformed people all too willing to bitch about stuff having no ambition whatsoever to do background research before they speak. Thus why Trump has appealed to the masses which are too lazy and uninformed to fully understand what the hell is going on. He bitched and complained his way to the top. No wonder he's their hero-- they're just like him.

Thus why my reluctance in this environment to publish frequently anything of subsistence in detail. Besides I'm the kind of guy who always tries to look on the bright side of life. Yeah right--no not really :-)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Like I said--I'm almost convinced at this point most people just want to bitch... Thus why my reluctance in this environment to publish frequently anything of subsistence in detail.".

      Your comments reaffirms what I said. How nice of you

      Delete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published