Friday, April 28, 2017

Boy Can I Relate




Sometimes when I start to compose a short blog piece it ends up far longer then what I first intended.






>

Why should you read Tolstoy's "War and Peace"?
Brendan Pelsue- TED-Ed




If you're anything like me few have the stamina for a long read.

Fortunately in 1972-1973 the BBC took on the challenge of producing a film. Alas even that might have been too much for me. If anyone has the endurance to dedicate themselves to watching the series someone posted it HERE on YouTube.

I'd appreciate if someone would let me know in five or six sentences what was the entire film was about and how it ended up. If anyone can do that they're a much better blogger then me when it comes to short pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published