Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Did A Bear Visit Us Last Night?

Take a look my security cam footage taken 11/08/2016 at 2:27 AM


Here' A Zoomed In Still Shot

It sure looks like one to me. A 10 month old female bear should weigh around 160lbs. This was certainly not that large. It's hard to tell but from this animal's stride, snout and tail it sure does seem like one to me.

Even though we got a tiny yard my backyard security camera has picked up a hawk in the day as well as our resident chipmunk and rabbit. At various times of night, raccoons, groundhogs, skunks, possums along with the usual number of stray cats. Once a lost dog on our porch and even some clown trying to get in my garage. But never a bear. This would be a first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published