Saturday, November 12, 2016

Be Truthful Isn't This Every HS Kid's Wet Dream ?

"Nicole ****** 45, was arrested in Port Barre, Louisiana, on Wednesday. She admitted having sex with two teenage boys aged between 17 and 18... She is facing three counts of prohibited sexual misconduct as an educator to a student. Because the boys are all over 17, the legal age of consent in Louisiana, she will not face child rape charges."

My Comments About The Article Above
I hope the day never comes that I'm so old as to not remember what I was like as a young pup. Is she a fool-- yes. Did she screw up her life-- yes. Was it wrong-- hell yeah !

I've read a bunch of articles where these female teachers are behaving worse then male teachers. These 17 & 18 year olds are no innocents either. What I'm confused about with these teachers, priests and politicians is why they can't seem to keep it in their pants. What's going on?

That and where were all these hot teachers when I was growing up :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published