Monday, August 22, 2016

Alert For Computer Owners

"The Windows 10 free upgrade period has now closed, so how will Microsoft get more Windows 7 and Windows 8 users to adopt it? Now we know: take away user control and make both operating systems behave like Windows 10… Not only is a monthly roll-up simpler, it also gives Microsoft full control over the updates Windows 7 and Windows 8 PCs will install moving forward. "


My Comments About The Article Above
I thought I'd never say this, but I haven't been updating for months. Don't intend to either. We already learned the recent Windows 10 Anniversary update has screwed up people's webcams and some older applications like the ones I use. At this point I'd sooner take my chances with hackers then these guys. I'm hoping my Norton Virus protection will be able to handle my future concerns on my Windows 8.1




One Person's Experience (June 2016)

Who Needs This Kind Of Aggravation !


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published