Sunday, August 21, 2016

Ever Try Dr. Bronner Castile Soap?

What I'm posting below may sound like one great big advertisement for the product but I swear I'm not receiving any kind of remuneration of any kind whatsoever.



I'm posting this because I believe it's a great product. One we've been using for over 10 years. I like this liquid soap because it never leaves soap scum like other bar soaps. They way I figure it, if bar soap leaves a residue it must on one's body as well. Thus by using Dr. Bonner body odors won't return as quickly from my experience.

It may seem a bit more expensive, but used sparingly it is cheaper then soap bars which melt and crumble after only a few washes. I also like the fact buying this product helps support special causes as you will see in the film below.


Plus this company is committed to ethical sourcing for it's ingredients. Things like only those countries who actually have balanced fair trade agreements providing sustainable wages, living conditions and who's farmers provide truly organic materials for the product. Most considered impoverished nations.

The company also states, "..income that is not needed for growing the company is contributed to charitable, social and environmental causes, and to community development programs."

These are the reasons I'm enthusiastic about this product. Let me repeat I'm not getting paid nor remunerated in any way. Rather I'm trying to share and bring this product to the attention of those who may never heard of Dr. Bronner's products and may find them of interest and may want use to them as well.


Dr. Bronner's: 150 Years of Soapmaking

One of the three original locations use to be in Easton, Pa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published