Sunday, November 23, 2014

Where's The Space Aliens?


I read a really well written mind blowing article from a blog entitled 'Wait But Why'- "The Fermi Paradox". I realize most people aren't interested in this subject. I, on the other hand, can never quite get enough of this kind of stuff. I'll post some copy & paste stuff from there. Insert a video of mine. Then if readers want to read more they can hook up with that link if they are still interested. Finally I will post a few comments of my own.


"On the very best nights, we can see up to about 2,500 stars (roughly one hundred-millionth of the stars in our galaxy)... As many stars as there are in our galaxy (100 – 400 billion), there are roughly an equal number of galaxies in the observable universe... there are 100 Earth-like planets for every grain of sand in the world... we’d estimate that there are 1 billion Earth-like planets and 100,000 intelligent civilizations in our galaxy

So where is everybody?
... Maybe there are no higher civilizations in existence... civilization might view the entire physical world as a horribly primitive place, having long ago conquered their own biology and uploaded their brains to a virtual reality... a “superpredator” civilization (like humans are here on Earth)—who is far more advanced than everyone else and keeps it that way by exterminating any intelligent civilization once they get past a certain level.. our technology is too primitive and we’re listening for the wrong things... The universe might appear one way and be something else entirely, like a hologram. Or maybe we’re the aliens and we were planted here as an experiment or as a form of fertilizer. There’s even a chance that we’re all part of a computer simulation by some researcher from another world..."


A Few Comments Of My Own
I've always been filled with wonder about what's going on here. It's almost as if we're God's little joke on himself. A game of hide and seek if you will. All accomplished by limiting our human minds and understanding to a tiny glimpse of what is actually going on. After all, if I were in God's place I would probably do the same thing. Who needs to create beings that might one day mucky things up.

The question remains.. will we ever be able to comprehend the vastness or ever achieve the kind of understanding that we desire to comprehend all of this? I sincerely doubt this under our present form. That's why I was a huge fan of Stargate SG-1 in which writers explored many of these issues which previously aired on the Syfi channel.

""With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
~ Mathew 19:16 ~

“If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.”
~ Mark 9:23 ~

“For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
~ Luke 1:37 ~


This same thing is repeated in Mark 10:27 and in Luke 18:27. Many may not believe in what the bible says, but certainly there's a grain of truth in them. This didn't come out of thin air and man's imagination alone from these ancient religious scripts. Quantum physics and science are beginning to conclude many of these same things. If someone has a better understanding or explanation of this universe I'd be very interested in hearing from them.

2 comments:

  1. The blog mentor wants to squash the beef Glenn, can we have a sit down at yoccos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all this has nothing to do with the post. Secondly I have no beef with you. It is you who have the beef with me. No I'm not going to hash things out over a hot dog. When are you going to get it? I have no interest in your problems nor have contributed to them yet you persist in spamming this blog relentlessly. For once and for all can you just leave me alone!

      I have nothing to do with your problems nor contributed to them. Why is it so important to you that I become part of them? I'm not your enemy nor friend. Why can't you just let go and live your life w/o trying to make me part of yours? Why is this important to you? I have no influence. Just someone who blogs about things that interest me.

      By persistently harassing and threatening me, my family and this blog I ask what is it you hope to accomplish? How is calling me a pussy, threatening my family and insulting me in every way possible year after year doing you any good? Does this make you happy or more content in some way? I'm just some guy trying to mind his own business.. why can't you?

      Bill I sincerely cannot advance whatever cause you think you have. I will ask one last time that you understand I'm not someone who messed with you nor with whatever issues you may have. If you refuse to understand this then there's nothing I can ever say or do that will convince you otherwise. This is my final appeal to your understanding. If you cannot comprehend this then you have a problem that I cannot ever hope to convince you otherwise. Bill it's up to you to either accept or reject. If it's the latter so-be-it. It isn't as though I haven't tried my best to explain myself to you.

      If you wish to interpret my patience and attempts at understanding as a weakness you're mistaken. Please let this be the last of our communications. There will be no further discussion between us. What happens next is up to you.... (Let there be no "next")

      Delete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published