Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sad Day For Print Journalists

It a sad day when the 'Orange County Register' asks reporters to help deliver newspapers

I assume these professionals spent both time and money pursuing a degree in journalism. When I hear of this it makes me feel good about being a blogger who doesn't have to get up early in the morning. Fill up my gas tank so I can go making circles around the city dropping off newspapers. Then go to the office hoping people will read what I tossed on their doorsteps.

If I were they I'd team up with a half a dozen or so of my coworkers and start a online monetized news service. They couldn't be much worse off. Good God, how much more desperate do people have to become in order to earn a honest living?

It's a monkey see, monkey do world. If this ever happens to reporters down at 6th & Linden please be kind enough to leave Bill White cookies & milk because he gets hungry a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published