My Favorite Music These Days Are AI's (Updated Daily)
Here's over a 10 hour playlist (201 Videos) of AI generated music videos. Sorry, I'm just not into todays music. Everday I add a few more to the end of the playlist.
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
The vocals in these videos seem better to me then artists of today's music.
Same goes with the lyrics. Much better as well.
I'm repeatedly reposting this till I receive a few comments since this is one of the most passionate things with me right now. Tell me about your thoughts.
If I ever get a positive comment it would be only the 4th or 5th in three years. So many assholes don't inspire me much to continue trying to post quality in depth material stuff. This may be last post for some time. With music like this I'm in my happiest place.
Frankly I'm quite sick of all the crap I've had to put up with almost a decade. I started this blog to share things that have meaning to me. Hoping they'd so too with those who come across this site of mine. Instead it mostly been the opposite. Only 4 people left a comment these past 8 months. If nobody has anything to say or leave a word of encouragement I'll just keep reposting this (with new videos added daily) till whenever.
So for now I think I'll indulge myself with these AI music videos that mean so much to me.
I have issues with AI art, for me, specifically in photography. I could imagine that musicians and video makers could feel the same way with "They Judged Her......" I find AI writing repetitive, likewise, the video dragged on somewhat redundantly.
The music is fine if you'd be driving or even listening at home, without the video. It's a bit of a mind game with any video as I'd always prefer just the music in most cases as videos can enhance or distort the experience. In this case, the catalog you've put together is discernible as being AI created. Again, the music is fine, but if you enjoy both, keep at it my friend!! Just don't disturb your neighbors with your hobby. Sorry, I'm big on if you want to listen to music, keep it in your own area, or if you want to blast it, purchase a quality pair of headphone. Be well!!
All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published
I'm repeatedly reposting this till I receive a few comments since this is one of the most passionate things with me right now. Tell me about your thoughts.
ReplyDeleteAI music is fake and gay
ReplyDeleteAnd you would know this because.. you are?
DeleteIf I ever get a positive comment it would be only the 4th or 5th in three years. So many assholes don't inspire me much to continue trying to post quality in depth material stuff. This may be last post for some time. With music like this I'm in my happiest place.
ReplyDeleteFrankly I'm quite sick of all the crap I've had to put up with almost a decade. I started this blog to share things that have meaning to me. Hoping they'd so too with those who come across this site of mine. Instead it mostly been the opposite. Only 4 people left a comment these past 8 months. If nobody has anything to say or leave a word of encouragement I'll just keep reposting this (with new videos added daily) till whenever.
So for now I think I'll indulge myself with these AI music videos that mean so much to me.
I have issues with AI art, for me, specifically in photography. I could imagine that musicians and video makers could feel the same way with "They Judged Her......" I find AI writing repetitive, likewise, the video dragged on somewhat redundantly.
ReplyDeleteThe music is fine if you'd be driving or even listening at home, without the video. It's a bit of a mind game with any video as I'd always prefer just the music in most cases as videos can enhance or distort the experience. In this case, the catalog you've put together is discernible as being AI created. Again, the music is fine, but if you enjoy both, keep at it my friend!! Just don't disturb your neighbors with your hobby. Sorry, I'm big on if you want to listen to music, keep it in your own area, or if you want to blast it, purchase a quality pair of headphone. Be well!!
ReplyDelete