Sunday, April 16, 2023

'The Big Bang' Just A Theory?



To my mind logically it always seemed implausible. The reason I say this is, if there was a point where the explosion occurred there would be an area either more dense OR a unpopulated area where it was to have occurred. Yet every space survey ever done shows equal density the full 360 degrees in every direction. To my way of thinking this would be impossible if there were a so-called 'Big Bang'.

In other words when it comes to the universe we're left with little else then theoretical science. Thus my thoughts are as valid as any. Can't prove me wrong. Can't prove me right. Thanks to this $10 billion marvel of scientific geniuses proving I'm not totally off the mark.

By the way, this also proves we have no idea how or when all of this started. All we have to work with is the "visible" universe known through the equipment we have today. No telling if we'll ever learn what lies beyond theoretical math or our own limited physicality.

Science is now showing us our greatest imaginations cannot begin to fathom the actual massive reality which exists beyond human comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published