Monday, November 28, 2022

The Genius Of Robin Williams

genius- exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.


“Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know absolutely nothing about. Be kind. Always.”
Robin Williams


I'd be hard pressed to find a film Robin Williams appeared in that didn't have some sort of greater meaning. I truly believe this man had more personalities living in his head waiting to come out had he been able to carry on for years longer then he was allocated to be on this earth.

I tend to think of him more as a conduit to personalities that live in another place rather then just an actor. Must have been very burdensome at times for him. What a gift he has given us that live on in his films. An inspiration. We've been lucky to have had him live his life with us for a time.

One of my all-time favorites..

These kind of videos and movies have been where I've been spending most of my time these days. It seems I was following too many idiots and not enough of the good things people do with their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published