Monday, November 16, 2020

My Emotions Are All Over The Place Right Now

On one hand I fret over Donald Trump and his followers as to what appears as almost a complete disconnect with reality. They are willing to believe any kind of shit Trump puts out from what I consider a mentally disturbed mind so entrenched in his own narcissism there's no hope of escape.

While at the same time there's a ever growing storm to deny Covid posses a threat like none other I've seen in my lifetime. Meanwhile my step daughter indicated they are reestablishing a separate Covid section in the ICU at the hospital. One which she is assigned to every day she works her 12 hour shift. Not only does she have to go out into the world like everyone else but has to suit up beyond the idiots who refuse to even mask up and take the simple precautions necessary. Because of you aholes her two 7 year olds (my granddaughters) have now become at risk. They and her other half who is an oncologist with many patients who would be denied if he should become infected or forced to isolate. Then there's the wife and me. We both watch our granddaughters when they both work. I'm 72 with COPD. The wife is 68. For me it would be a death sentence almost for certain.

My stepson (an EMT) has now become infected. He works with several ambulance corps and a medical helicopter team. Because of that his wife who works in the ER is now forced to isolate herself as well.

Have any of you idiots ever thought what would happen if the medical community becomes so infected they can't provide the needed medical services if this keeps growing this way? Same with police, food workers and grocery store personnel.

I've been sincerely trying to refocus my attention away from this kind of stuff but it's becoming harder and harder to deny what's becoming increasingly apparent. Donald doesn't give a shit about this country or his followers unless they're shouting his praises. He wants those confrontations in the street. He spends his entire time focused only on himself. Not the duties of a president. It's also apparent Donald (backed by his supporters) will attempt to make things so miserable for Biden they're willing to do most anything. Everyone in this country voted. That should be the end of it... period.

Forget politics this has become personal for my family and me. Nobody has an excuse for not respecting other peoples' fears over becoming sick because of some selfish bastards who think only their rights matter when it comes to wearing a simple piece of cloth and distance themselves. My daughter nor son didn't sign up to save your sorry ass when you ignore the proper safety requests. They're no heroes. They are like everyone else, just trying to earn a living (along with the police). After all they have families too.


In short. There's a whole lot of people who need to stop acting like selfish assholes before taking down the whole country. Same goes with these asinine protests. They accomplish nothing. Go find something else to do like taking a walk, finding a job or just plain shutting the hell up already. This is really starting to piss me off.

There I got that off my chest. Now that that's said I'll try once again to refocus my attention elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published