Saturday, October 6, 2018

United States Still Bleeding Jobs To Overseas

Forbes
Verizon Lays Off 44,000, Transfers 2,500 More IT Jobs To Indian Outsourcer Infosys
"The layoffs and transfers will impact more than 30% of Verizon's 153,100-employee workforce - as of the end of June - and are part of a 4-year plan to save the largest U.S. wireless carrier $10 billion by 2021."

I wonder what Verison's going to do with the extra $10 billion?


LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK
I'm temporarily adding this to all my posts throughout October.
I have a few questions and requests.

(01) Which of these interest you (maybe none of them)?
(02) How do you feel about what was said?
(03) Are there any you feel need correcting?
(04) What could I improve on?
(05) Would you subscribe or refer this blog to a friend?
(06) What are your impressions of the author (me)?
(07) What subjects matter to you that I haven't covered?
(08) How often do you visit?
(09) Are there topics I should avoid?
(10) Do you prefer posts without remarks?
(11) If you ever decided to blog what would you blog about?

ON A SIDE NOTE
I call this blog "Lehigh Valley Clancularius Introspectives" for a reason. It is because you'll never know what I come up with next. This is because I have so many varied interests.

Please follow me via email (right sidebar) or through an RSS feed. Even if it's only one or two items you find of interest to you.
Thanks, LVCI

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published