Saturday, July 14, 2018

I'm Too Fixated On Trump

There's an old saying. The squeakiest wheel gets the most attention. In my case it's more then that. I've always been driven by trying to get things right. It drives me a bit buggy when a light is burned out or my brakes squeal. In this case it's Trump's words not lining up with the facts. Perhaps this too drives the media into giving him more attention then he deserves.

At this point I need to challenge my very nature by not succumbing to this weakness. Besides I can't possibly keep up with Donald's erroneous ramblings on just about everything. I'd need a staff of a dozen or so to keep up fact checking his fabrications. The way I intend to handle this from now on is to think of Donald Trump as "Cliff Clavin"



.
POLITICO posted this which said
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/donald-trump-lies-liar-effect-brain-214658

Well there you go.
It's quite simple.
I'll just assume Donald's FOS.
Works for me.
Dilemma resolved. :)

Maybe from now on I won't have to post as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published