Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Know Why They Say Trim Bushes In March?

Because there aren't any hornets' nest in em !!!!!

I have a rather large bush by my dinning room window. I figured I'd trim this bush after it done most of it's growing in Spring. Today was the day. BAD IDEA. Got stung in my hand and my ear is glowing red. I skinned my arm falling on the ground trying run inside my house. Even then I wasn't safe. One of the little suckers was on my arm trying to sting me.


Nasty Little Buggers Aren't They !

The only good to come out of it was I found I'm not allergic since I didn't go into anaphylaxis. Good thing because my wife is out of town for the day and I'm alone.

Wait till next March you little suckers. That bush is gonna be cut so small even our daffodils will tower over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published