Friday, June 1, 2018

Words Of Wisdom

I posted this on YouTube in January 2011


In case no one noticed I starting posting over a week ago little to nothing relating to negativity. I like so many others found my attention drawn towards those things making the loudest noise. So much so I lost focus on the greater good going on all around us. With this and my future posts I no longer intend to engage by adding to the noise. Instead I plan to concentrate my efforts towards all things which won't contribute further to polarizations.

If this is what you want start looking elsewhere.



There's already an over abundance of this kind of stuff. Hopefully I can provide a bit of an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published