Monday, January 23, 2017

2016 Elections Aftermath (Freddie Mercury Videos)

I had a few days to think about how to describe the mood I'm in. Rather then trying to put it into words I've always found music has a better way of expressing my feelings.

Freddie Mercury- Time (1986)



Right now I'm not too optimistic. So much ugliness. I fear there may be many dark days ahead for some time to come. I really truly hope the better part of humankind will win out over the long run. Sorry being such a downer but at the moment I'm not feeling too inspired. Feeling somewhat defeated by the overwhelming negativity that seems to abound these days gives me pause.

Feeling somewhat exhausted I find it rather pointless trying to overcome such pessimism for the time being.



Freddie Mercury- In My Defence (1992)


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published