Friday, May 19, 2023

PoliticsGirl On The Debt Ceiling Crisis




Who is PoliticsGirl?

I spend most of my internet time on YouTube. There's so many reasons why. I learn things both scientific and otherwise. The music videos for sure. Then there's the inability for me not to find a video I'm looking for. From old time Philadelphia broadcasts to just about anything. it's hard to stump YouTube. It has it all. Probably one of the biggest video archives in the world which was ever created. Hence why so many of them appear here on this blog. Besides these people express my thoughts better then I can most times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published