Saturday, October 10, 2020

Postal Service Should Do Some Prioritizing

I've received email informing the wife and I county sent our ballots out 5 or 6 days ago, Where are they?

Instead I've received two more pre-filled in registration request forms from two third parties I have no use for. Three instructional mailings showing me how to vote (assuming I'm too dumb to follow the ones that will also come with the ballot). At least 10 political mailers from both parties. in addition another half a dozen or so BS mail advertisings. These along with my usual bills.

If we lived in a sane world one would think it's far easier to sort through the baskets full of same sized ballots then these clusters of loose mail. Why wouldn't anyone with the lick of common sense prioritize the far more important ballots everyone's waiting for. Why not dedicate one of the sorting machines and a crew so they could send them out with all this other crap I could care less about.

I'd be hard pressed not to believe something fishy is going on here since the bills I sent out just 3 days ago all arrived at their destinations. The USPS claims each machine can sort 36,000 pieces of mail in an hour. Lehigh County sent roughly 60,000 peices. Seems to me they could have got the job done in only a couple of hours with a dedicated machine. WHAT GIVES !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published