Friday, May 25, 2018

Either Party Only Represents About A Quarter Of The Population

According to THESE STATISTICS only a little over half participate voting in presidential elections. This means no matter who wins none are given a mandate (although pundits would have us believe otherwise).

Some might be of the opinion this is a matter of apathy. I on other hand am starting to think most people are not as divided as politicians and the big money interests would make us out to be. Instead it could be most people (including others throughout the world) are just trying to get along without government intruding on their lives. Which is why I posted several videos these past few days about the positive aspects of what people are saying and doing.

I once read a philosophical piece which stated evil feeds on peoples differences like mosquitoes drawn to blood. It supposed if humans could overcome their differences evil would be starved to death no longer attracted to this Earth.

I'm not in favor of the further feeding of evil. Henceforth I will try making a greater effort (with this blog) to present the more positive aspects rather then dwelling on many of the things I have in the past. Here are two more inspirational videos I came across today I thought worthy posting.


Angelique Kidjo - "We Are One"



Politics Aside-- It's The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published