Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Documentary: "Active Measures" (2018) WATCH IT!

Trailer


A clip from the documentary

This explains where things stand today regarding Trump, the Ukraine and more.


The Entire Documentary

I'm going to say this as terse as I possibly can. Anyone who doesn't take the time to watch this, supports Trump and his minions are fools for Putin. If the U.S. ends up going in this direction we are a nation of fools.

I consider this the most important post I've done to date. If I don't see a good number of people watching this video or commenting I wash my hands of posting anything of significance in the future. Let the chips fall where they may. There's no point in trying to post anything of importance in the future if people wish to carry on as though the walls aren't closing in on our democracy.

I'll say, screw it. You'd think people would care, but I'm finding mostly it isn't so. I'll just keep these concerns to myself and post BS nonsense I find which brings me greater joy and a whole lot less frustration.

3 comments:

  1. Is there ANYONE involved in the writing, producing, financing, filming, and distribution of this "documentary", who WAS NOT closely involved in the Clinton cabal of Russia conspiracy, new green deal, war profiteer, big tech, msm, venture capitalist conglomeration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. There were none of Putin's puppets involved.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your dubious honesty...

      Delete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published