Friday, August 21, 2020

Yet Another Reason To Use Mail In Ballots

Donald Trump says he is planning to send law enforcement officers and attorneys to polling locations.



mediaite.com
Trump Threatens to Send ‘Sheriffs and Law Enforcement’ to Polling Places
"“We’re going to have everything,” Trump said. “We’re going to have sheriffs and we’re going to have law enforcement and we’re going to have hopefully U.S. attorneys and we’re going to have everybody, and attorney generals."

Every day he ramps up his lies and crazy talk. I hope everyone realizes Trump is doing his absolute best to undermine the next election. I highly doubt he will leave office. Even if this means dragging the country down with him. He's not the only one with a sick mind. Every post I make having nothing to do with politics invariably receives comments trying to turn it into such. Of course I never allow those to appear on this blog. This kind of mental illness which seems to be spreading across the country may turn out to be a greater threat then the pandemic. Quite worrisome to me.

Like I said in a prior post I don't need to endure the kind of crap we may be seeing at this year's polling places. Not only these guys but possibly having to go around protesters from both sides. Besides by mailing in my ballot I know it pisses Trump off. That in itself is a good enough reason for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published