Thursday, May 14, 2020

Trump Has Crossed The Red Line With Me


The dumbass doesn't seem to realize he won the presidency three years ago despite his false claims. I don't give a crap about his imagined paybacks. What he should be entirely focused on is how we are going to stop people from getting killed by this disease. How businesses are going to survive. Our food supply chain. A social society which may never emerge the same as it was over the remaining years I have left on the earth. No not him. He'd rather focus on himself and him alone.

This time he's gone too far. I'm done with him and anyone else who can't find the decency within themselves to denounce this weak minded self serving man devoid of any feelings or empathy towards anyone other then himself.

By no means am I making Obama out to be a saint,
but I sure know the devil's disciples when I see them.....


Where Satan goes trouble is sure to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published