Sunday, May 24, 2020

If Twitter Had Guts They'd Delete Captain Tweety's Account

This is captain tweety's third tweet this month alone accusing Joe Scarborough of murder.



Trumps tweets sure look like defamation to me. Joe may not be able to sue the president but I'd sure look into Twitter's legal responsibility to continually allow one of their users to make false accusations. Trump has been making them at various times since 2007.

Here's a link about all the news stories from 2001 related to Scarborough aide Klausutis’ death from the archives at "Northwest Florida Daily News".

This was said on May 4, 2020...


So what does he do?
Triple down today (05/24/2020).

There will come a day when Captain Tweety is no longer protected by the office of presidency. It's then all these defamatory tweets of his could prove very costly. Even if he or twitter were to remove them the screen shots will live on in infinity. Who knows how many could turn up as evidence for any possible future court litigations after he leaves office (assuming he'll go quietly).

Some have accused me of "Trump Derangement Syndrome". Oh there really is such a thing as TDS, but not what some purport it to be.

This is what actual TDS Looks Like

5 comments:

  1. I see the TDS rages on. If Twitter did remove that account, then that would show that you approve of silencing those who "offend" you and your far left authoritarian beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell no. What it is about is accusing somebody repeatedly of murder. The president no less. If Captain Tweety wants to continually push out his BS conspiracy theories he should do them on the White House website.

      Delete
  2. You Dems would be none the wiser if it was on the White House website, for you live and die on twitter and Facebook. The White House is where Orange Man lives. Orange Man BAD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off I resent being labeled as either a Democrat or Republican. I voted many a time for either. Clearly Captain Tweeter is neither. He is a party onto himself and damned be anyone other then himself. He's a member in good standing to the "pity party": of his own making.

      "you live and die on twitter and Facebook."
      NO I live in the world of facts. Daily I go through 20 news sites RSS feeds. In addition another 20 or so from time to time I have bookmarked. I also have access to Google which I use frequently to verify the BS that comes out of his mouth. You ought to try it sometime.

      More importantly I don't suffer from fools such as you who attack me rather constrain themselves to the subject I've addressed. You said nothing about Captain Tweety's behavior. When people take cheap shots at me I don't approve their comments. In your case I made an exception as another example how people like yourself same as Captain Tweety (who also suffers a low IQ) have nothing to fall back on except insults.

      So what have you added to the conversation about his tweet. Not a damn thing. Either your a damn fool to believe Trump or as sick as he is. Now go away. I have little time or patience for your kind of nonsense.

      Delete
  3. Retired as VP3 Corp. Communications Western Electric when we ran away from a sinking Allentown. As for Trump's tweets, kind of like assholes. Nowadays everybody has one.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published