Saturday, December 15, 2018

My Toughest New Year Resolution Challenge Ever

Nearly every resolution I make, I break. Let's see how long this one will last-- To ignore all the imbecilic things Donald Trump says and does. Since it's not January 1st yet let me get a few things off my chest before I wrap this year up. There isn't anything this guy comes across he doesn't wreck by not offering a solution after he kicked them to the ground A few examples are healthcare/arms/trade/Iranian agreements.

Every friend or associate he ever had becomes his enemy if not a convict.

He'll never listen to anything that doesn't fit with his view of the world. Everything has to be either his way or the highway period!

The only thing that matters more then his family is himself. Nobody else counts.
There's plenty more I could say. Let this be enough. I wasted too much time on this blog already on his buffoonery. I leave the rest in the capable hands of congress, investigators, the courts and fact checkers. I suspect even his supporters and FOX News eventually will wake up as he continues to drag this country down.

The thing about me is I only debate so much before my mind's made up. I've reached my wits' end fact checking knowing full well the guy is making stuff up as he goes along. So rather then spending another minute next year on this knucklehead or his supporters I intend to refocus on anything but him or they next year.

BTW
Don't even think of leaving a disparaging comment. They will be deleted. I'm not in the mood. Besides this is the last one you'll have to look at if I can live up to my 2019 New Year's resolution. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published