Saturday, October 6, 2018

Saudi Arabia Says NO To Trump

Forbes
Saudi Arabia Tells Trump No More Oil
"That wasn't what the Trump administration wanted to hear, so the President ratcheted up his war of words during a rally in Mississippi. He delivered a low level threat to Saudi Arabia's King Salman when he said the following:"We protect Saudi Arabia. Would you say they're rich? And I love the King ... King Salman but I said 'King, we're protecting you. You might not be there for two weeks without us. You have to pay for your military."Saudi Arabia responded saying, Saudi Arabia can survive ‘2,000 years’ without US help and not face civil war like America.

I don't think this is going to go well given Trump's temperament and his propensity toward engaging in ever increasing insults.


LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK
I'm temporarily adding this to all my posts throughout October.
I have a few questions and requests.

(01) Which of these interest you (maybe none of them)?
(02) How do you feel about what was said?
(03) Are there any you feel need correcting?
(04) What could I improve on?
(05) Would you subscribe or refer this blog to a friend?
(06) What are your impressions of the author (me)?
(07) What subjects matter to you that I haven't covered?
(08) How often do you visit?
(09) Are there topics I should avoid?
(10) Do you prefer posts without remarks?
(11) If you ever decided to blog what would you blog about?

ON A SIDE NOTE
I call this blog "Lehigh Valley Clancularius Introspectives" for a reason. It is because you'll never know what I come up with next. This is because I have so many varied interests.

Please follow me via email (right sidebar) or through an RSS feed. Even if it's only one or two items you find of interest to you.
Thanks, LVCI

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published