Saturday, September 30, 2017

Let Me Explain My Trump Posts

Hard as I try it's difficult for me to ignore Trump's bizarre behavior. It's because his words represent almost everything I stand against when it comes to speaking towards our commonality. This along with almost everything he says that defies people of reasonable mind.

Here's Where I Stand
Although my politics doesn't agree with Vice President Mike Pence's--nothing would please me more then if Trump were to resign leaving Pence in charge. Here's a guy who understands the issues. Someone who is capable of setting and following policies for more then two minutes. Pence is also the kind of guy who wouldn't be trashing everyone who doesn't agree with him. This is the kind of leadership this country sorely needs

If that day should come--it can't come soon enough.

Two people who would have had a much better administration

Yeah either one of these guys



Oh Wow!
Trump is still tweeting his brains out from his golf course in Bedminster as I put this piece together on Sat. 09/30/2017 at 3:39 PM. Donald--FOCUS. Save your powder for the upcoming football games. You'll wanna tweet about them. Have yourself a nap or a couple of scoops of ice cream. The world is breathlessly awaiting for you to weigh in.

Not promising anything but...
I'll try harder to ignore Trump's self proclaimed wisdom in coming days. There's plenty of other sources already dealing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published