Friday, August 18, 2017

Trump Stick A Fork In It. It's Over

For about the hundred time I'm going to try and move on, but before I do I want to vent

Members of congress, many in Trump's own staff, committees, pentagon leaders and numerous others in his agencies are abandoning him. Look Donald you gave it a shot. Face it Donald you're no good at this being president thing. The sooner you come to terms with this the better off we all will be, including yourself. It's no longer "IF" but "when" this needs to come to an end.

These tweets of Donald's tell our adversaries everything they need to know. What's on his mind. His weaknesses. When he sleeps. Everyplace he is from minute to minute. What sets him off. How little his knowledge is. These and so many more exposes not only Trump's personal weaknesses but the United States positions as well.

There's nothing I could ever say which could harm him more then he himself. His words have amplified the divisions in this nation unlike anything we've seen over many years. His constant trashing of everyone and everything is so un-American no words could come close to the justifying the spiteful combative remarks that come out of his mouth.

Don't dare accuse me of playing partisan politics. This is about a leader who has demonstrated time and again he respects neither conservative nor liberal ideals. Donald is all about Donald. The rest be damned. He's incapable on every level of appeasing either one.

Trump (and his fanatics) are no longer worth my efforts. Neither do I wish to be delving into hardcore fact checking his supporters who wish to believe otherwise with their religious like acrimony. It's making me become too negative and agitated. Something I'm not comfortable with. This is not my true nature despite being sucked into it for a time. Certainly something that doesn't make me happier for it.

It's my belief either he will bag it or others will do it for him. Neither I nor this blog can bring this about as well as Donald himself. With that said there's no point in forever rehashing his tweets nor dufuses who continue to make excuses for his erratic behavior.

I'm not trying to be Trump's enemy, but rather a supporter of what I believe the United States stands for irregardless of either political party. You can believe what you want but that's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published