Sunday, April 16, 2017

Trump's Tweets Don't Make It Easy



Believe me I'm trying to stay away from Donald Trump's ridiculous tweets. He doesn't make it easy!






THEY WEREN'T SMALL!
Here's a quick search on YouiTube that says otherwise Here's another video clip in NYC posted by Stephanie Scrafano on Twitter. Protestors as far as the eye can see.

As to who paid-- I'm reminded of the Koch brothers who paid millions towards the 'Tea Party' movement. Ever maddening is his BS about the election being over. Trump himself held several rallies of his own since being sworn in.



Yes and why not?
What does one have to do with the other?



I get angry at myself for acting childish as he does when I respond to his infantile tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published