Saturday, April 30, 2016

Bernie O'Hare Sets Off A Firestorm

Express-Times Easton
Blogger demands resignations over Nazareth mayor's theft charge


203 Mostly Hate Filled Comments And Still Counting
I don't care if I say this a million times... IT'S NOT WHO SAYS WHAT.. BUT WHAT'S BEING SAID.

No one has to like this guy nor do I myself seek new friends. This is why I'll never willingly give up my identity. I've never met Bernie and he's certainly no fan of mine (that's for sure). What most users abusers of the internet fail to realize is their inability to separate what's being said apart from the person who said them.

Irregardless of my own anonymity and how Bernie feels towards me I do respect Bernie's presentations. While they may not always be impartial (not too unlike my own), the guy puts himself in the line of fire. No one (I MEAN NO ONE) deserves the kind of disrespect he receives. Most of the idiots (including those on his own blog) post comments taking advantage of the guy posting pot shots via their anonymity. He and Molovinsky have endured more criticism then I could tolerate.

I'm of the old school. When this whole internet thing began users were advised to use caution over the dangers of internet usage. So I remain that which was recommended using a pseudonym identity to protect myself. Observing the kind of threatening hateful comments left at Express-Times, The Morning Call, WFMZ and on all these other internet sites over the years by those I have no idea whom or what dangers they may present, I think it be a prudent choice for me. I have a wife, kids and grand children and their jobs whom should not become a part of the drama for that which I choose to post.

My commitment is to never post anything that is untruthful and can't be backed up with the links I provide supporting my opinions. I truly believe both Molovinsky and Bernie have both done the same. Thus I fully support them both.




Those participating in character assassination should be disregarded whether it be of myself or anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published