Friday, October 24, 2014

Homeland Security's Panty Raid

Jenee Osterheldt | The Kansas City Star-- “They came in and there were two guys” Honig said. “I asked one of them what size he needed and he showed me a badge and took me outside. They told me they were from Homeland Security and we were violating copyright laws.”

Honestly is this the best use of taxpayers' dollar$?
Isn't enforcement more a civil matter best brought to court by the baseball team?
Since when did panties become a threat to national security?

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT POLICY: I request they meet the following guidelines. (1) Remain on topic. (2) Be informative (3) Disputing any of the facts or opinions expressed either by myself or another be done in a respectful manner. Personal attacks will not be accepted for publication.